Here are some links to start your weekend internet surfing:
- As seen on Lifehacker, Top 10 Simple Things Every Computer User Should Know How to Do. Guess how many of these things I can do? You might not realise how important it is to back up your laptop or desktop, until it breaks or glitches, and you’re stuck. Go learn something.
- On Inc.com, 100 Amazing Mini Habits That Will Make 2016 Awesome. Divided into Work Tips, Life Hacks and Life Lessons, just about everything on this list will make your life better.
- Over at Quartz, this article on learning styles will make you reconsider your assumptions.
- Burn your chemistry books, the periodic table has been updated. Via CNN
- Did you miss my post on the annoying prophecies for 2016? Read it. 🙂
Have a wonderful weekend, and be safe out there!
Warning: join(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/tobyswor/public_html/wp-includes/category-template.php on line 1264