Hi there! How was your week? Mine was a doozy. I almost didn’t blog this week because I was just so tired, but I couldn’t just NOT post anything. The struggle is real. On to the links!
- The Washington Post, with this headline: Wife crashes her own funeral, horrifying her husband, who had paid to have her killed. Yes, that’s the headline, and that’s the story. Nollywood live and in technicolor.
- Yahoo has the story of an ancient greek statue depicting a young girl holding up something that looks a whole lot like a laptop, complete with USB ports. Here’s the picture:
How is that even possible? Can I get someone to hold my laptop up for me while I type? Blogging will be the death of my back.
- On Twitter, no one can figure out who the mom is:
Mom, twin & me.❤️ pic.twitter.com/2l5QEfYX1f
— Kaylan Mahomes (@kaylan_17) January 28, 2016
- I saw this on Jezebel, and I’m not over it: Female shark eats male shark because he kept bumping into her. I should start doing this on public transportation. I should start doing this, period.
- Here on the home planet, I published a piece on how people being inconsiderate is the cause of all that ails our society. I also gave two reasons why virginity testing is bullshit. Spread the word.
Don’t forget that you can sign up in the pop-up boxes to receive updates and new posts, and you can find me on Twitter.
Have a wonderful weekend!